London Transitional Justice Network Event
In Memoriam: Chandra Lekha Sriram
Date/Time: Tuesday, 22 October, 18:30-20:00
Venue: 32L.G.03, 32 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London School of Economics
Speakers: Julie Broome, Rachel Kerr, Olga Martin-Ortega, Ruti Teitel, Ralph Wilde
Chair: Iavor Rangelov
This event will remember the life and work of Chandra Lekha Sriram (1971-2018) and discuss her contributions to the study and practice of human rights, international law, transitional justice and peacebuilding.
- Julie Broome is Director of the Ariadne Network of European Funders for Social Change and Human Rights.
- Rachel Kerr is Reader in International Relations and Contemporary War at King’s College London.
- Olga Martin-Ortega is Professor of Public International Law at Greenwich University.
- Ruti Teitel is the Ernst C. Stiefel Professor of Comparative Law at New York Law School.
- Ralph Wilde is Associate Professor at the Faculty of Laws, University College London.
- Iavor Rangelov is Research Fellow at the Conflict and Civil Society Research Unit, London School of Economics.
LSE campus map: https://www.lse.ac.uk/lse-information/Campus-Map